Most Imp Reasons Why SpiceJet Airlines and Infosys May also
Close down Like Kingfisher and Satyam Computers
The Big Question is
Will SpiceJet Airlines and Infosys would also Close down
Kingfisher and Satyam Computers soon
And Why ?
The Mail Box of Most of the HR Managers of SMEs are full with the CVs of Employees of SpiceJet Airlines, Infosys, Kingfisher and Satyam Computers which is a clear Indication of Crises in SpiceJet Airlines and Infosys.
Basic Reasons For Crises in SpiceJet Airlines and Infosys Ltd would be as follows
The following Pitfalls of SpiceJet Airlines and Infosys Business Failure
When you're starting a new Business, the last thing you want to focus on is Failure. But if you address the common reasons for Failure up front, you'll be much less likely to fall victim to them yourself. Here are the top reasons why Businesses of SpiceJet Airlines and Infosys Ltd Failing.
1. Business for the wrong Reasons.
Big Crisis in Infosys Men who Narayana Murthy thought were assets turning out to be Liabilities - It's difficult to imagine Infosys without peoples like Mr Bala
2. Poor Management : There is no doubt that Infosys became arrogant, overconfident and self-absorbed by its past success.
3. Neglect of a Business can also be its downfall : The Infosys Leadership Crisis
What Infosys needs now is not a new CEO who will merely execute Mr Murthy's strategy but a new leader who can script a new strategy.
4. Insufficient Cash Capital
5. Lack of Planning
7. Poor Websites
The following Pitfalls of SpiceJet Airlines Business Failure
1. Where your customers are ?
2. No Realstic figures on Traffic, accessibility, parking and lighting
Location of competitors
3. Bad Local incentive programs for Business
More details Soon ..............