Friday 16 August 2013

IT’S A MOMENT

              
I often don’t know what to write
I hardly know how to write
but i love to write
n i write straight from my heart


Can’t write about what i am not feeling for,
just to write;
coz then I am not a part.
So when I write
I simply create 
As if I was painting an art 

More than how n what
It’s important to start

When the heart wants to say
It spontaneously finds its way
As naturally as a sun’s ray
As impulsively as children play

Styles may be untold
Meters may not be known
But in every soul
The seeds to write 
Are already sown

All it needs is a moment
When something touches there
Deep, very deep, within;
And you can no more hold
That’s the point
When the writer will unfold!!


 http://crazy-funny-gurus.blogspot.in/2013/11/privacy-and-practices.html






4 comments: